Accunomics is seeking experienced project leaders who enjoy helping clients achieve measurable results. The ideal candidates are self-directed professionals who focus on exceeding client expectations, are interested in developing and implementing innovative solutions and thrive in an environment that favors cooperation over competition and rigid hierarchies. In addition to delivering on-site project leadership services, candidates must be able to development new client relationships and create new industry solutions.
- Able to establish effective relationships across multiple levels of the organization, and especially earn the trust and confidence of senior executives;
- Manage a team of 8-14 consultants across a variety of business disciplines;
- Proven track record in selling and leading cross functional performance improvement programs with greater than $50 Million in realized benefits;
- Strong business acumen, as demonstrated by success across a variety of industries;
- Implementation experience, including financial analysis and modeling, operations, management systems and process deployments.
Education & Experience
- 10+ Years of Management Consulting Experience, with experience as a Partner, Managing Director or Vice President preferred;
- BA/BS Required; MBA Strongly Preferred.